Monday, January 26, 2015

If You're a Good Ant, Amidon...

...This Will be My Last Blog Post.

(Oh #Bwahaha!! As if #Giggle #Snort! Bring it on bitches...)

In all honesty, you don't deserve this white-space but I had such an awesome evening, cathartic even, so I'm going to share some stuff with you that I seriously hope you'll read and heed. You won't but hey, a Reagan Republican-girl can dream...

★彡Was on a conference call earlier this evening with some TRUE #Patriots! PATRIOT is defined by Miriam-Webster (noun) 1. a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors. Do you know what you are #TPFA Amidon? A Detractor, defined by Miriam-Webster (noun) 1. a person who disparages someone or something. That is all you do.

In the 14 sad months I have known "of you" not ONCE have you said anything positive or encouraging, respectful or supportive of anyone OTHER THAN yourself or Jack.

You are NOT a #TeaParty Patriot. You are NOT a #Conservative. You are NOT a #Reagan #Republican or anything in between. You care ONLY about yourself. Cashill cares ONLY about himself. I say this because REGARDLESS of "how" the #Benghazi Select Committee (@HouseBenghazi) was formed, you two have done NOTHING but post "letters" from a retired Congressman. You've talked about NOTHING other than how much they "loved" you. You aren't THANKFUL that there's finally a Cmte, YOU want to be recognized as the #FireAnts who are 100% responsible for it. You didn't "swarm" and get co-signer's, but if that's how you're able to look at yourselves in the mirror, well then you go girl (and boi). The rest of us, however, are pretty sick and frikk'n tired of your BS. You make #Demands of Trey Gowdy, a Congressman, a former Prosecutor, AN ATTORNEY! Telling him WHO to depose and WHAT to ask! Seriously, who does that? He is a Republican from South Carolina, neither of you LIVE in SC, yet your words to him and the tone you use are those of teacher admonishing a student for speaking out of turn. How DARE YOU.

Your hypocrisy is tantamount to that of Gwyneth Paltrow. Knowing how badly you want to be "famous" @tpfa_kathya_1, I'm using her to make a point only. You call ME a #LibTard #Troll, let's compare:

  • I wrote an "Open Letter" to Paltrow after she hosted a fundraiser for Barry that cost attendees up to $35,000 per plate. In that letter I included the current poverty level and just how many families of FOUR (4) could have benefitted from the cost of just ONE $35,000 plate. As I did more research I discovered that Paltrow is a vegan and she's real big on Greenpeace and PETA. However her website (which I refuse to include, it might draw a hit) not only has recipes for DUCK, CHICKEN and VEAL, but one of her most affordable items (at just UNDER $100) is a journal with a cover made out of some rare animal skin. I didn't even call her a "hypocrite" I just noted that she's a vegan with "featured" meat recipes and a Greenpeace/PETA-chick with rare animal leather journals for sale on her website! That said, an "Open Letter" should point out verifiable facts and discrepancies. I am a Conservative, she is a Liberal/Progressive, that's how I roll.
 Do you see where I'm going with this? 
  • You, Jack Cashill, wrote an "Open Letter" to Congress. It was 25+ pages DEMANDING they #DumpBoehner, TELLING them WHO "IMO" should BE the next Speaker! You said such nasty things about John Boehner... So nasty a REAL Conservative, a REAL Patriot, would hesitate to "think" it let along spend 6 hrs. writing it and a WEEK pimping it out, begging for kudos, high praise and "donations." Then there was the THREAT to ALL the Republican members of the House of Representatives that if they DID vote to keep Boehner, you weren't going to forget it and the full-force of the #FireAnts were going to rain down upon them with Hell Fire and Damnation for the next 2 yrs, "...just look what WE DID to get the #Benghazi Select Committee!"

Whaaat? Granted I don't have a PhD, but neither do you or it would be all over your books. Oh get an updated pic, dude. You 10-15 yrs. ago photoshopped in front of the Golden Gate Bridge is just lame! Only way I can make sense of it is that you hit the bottle of Irish Whiskey and didn't stop until it was empty. I digress....

Did I want Boehner to remain Speaker? I went back and forth on that issue and in the end I was very pleased that as a citizen, it was the duty of my elected official to cast that vote. When it comes to narcissism, arrogance and pathological lying, you two rival your obsession Jack. You're more egomaniacal than Barry and well, that's saying a LOT!

Sometimes I hate blogging... It opens up cans of worms that could be utilized by the friendless and the KrayKray... More later...








No comments:

Post a Comment