Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dear @JackCashill,

Dear @JackCashill (#TP4A, #TPFA, @worldnetdaily, @jerome_corsi, @JosephFarah, @TP_Fire_Ants, and @TPFA_KathyA) 

When we spoke last week, you said a couple of things I find quite interesting. First, you stated that "Kathy" worked at "INGRAM" in TN and you work, well worked at "INGRAMS" in KC. Information someone wouldn't normally attempt, IMO, to gleen during a "conversation" several weeks earlier for a SLAM-PIECE on "How Twitter Empowers Liberal Trolls." I digress.

You also said emphatically, "I did not campaign for Newt Gingrich..." So, per your suggestion (albeit, less than gentlemanly) I did some research. It's that thing an "Investigative Journalist" does to gather supporting evidence PRIOR to putting words to white-space. Again, I digress.

In Politics, What is Stumping?
According to WiseGEEK
"Politicians on the campaign trail are said to be stumping, as they cross the country delivering speeches and attending rallies. A stump speech, the linchpin of stumping, is designed to persuade audiences to support a candidate, through voting and campaign donations. Stumping is also sometimes used in other contexts, but usually refers to the political sense. Stumping is accompanied by long tradition, with most candidates hiring specific staff members to write and refine speeches, and a substantial portion of campaign funds being used to support stumping trips."

31 Oct 2012 you wrote a article for wnd.com titled:

Stumping Missouri with Todd and Newt

Below are a couple of paragraphs that I found interesting:
"I had the occasion to introduce Newt at three [emphasis addedseparate venues. The first was the most fun. The evening he arrived I was informed that he would be free for breakfast the next morning if any opportunities presented themselves.
"In calling around, I learned that a local breakfast club, chock-a-block with just the kind of Republicans Newt needed to reach, was meeting that morning.
"I had spoken to the group before and knew the club president. He obliged by bumping the scheduled speaker and slotting Newt in instead. He sent out a late email blast to the members, but few saw it.
"As I waited outside to greet Newt, a few of those who had not seen the email asked me if I was speaking. No, I said. Newt Gingrich was. 'Yea, sure, Jack,' said the one guy, 'whatever.'
"Newt’s entry caused a literal buzz. He got rolling promptly and spoke fluently without notes for about 40 minutes on a range of economic issues, especially energy and bioscience, and took any number of questions."
If anyone has a penchant for bloviating bs, or you're a literary masochist, you can read the article in it's entirety HERE

That said, Jack..."Stumping" is, IN FACT "campaigning" and you did "STUMPING" in MO for Newt (Gingrich, I ass-u-me), does that not meet YOUR criteria for CAMPAIGNING?

Were you lying to me, or to your (very few) readers @WorldNetDaily? Why do I ask? Why do I care? Because it speaks to your credibility, or rather lack thereof.



cc: TruePatriotsForAmerica.com
       File 
       Blogger 

1 comment: