Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's Called Definitive PROOF...

...at This Point, if You Don't "Get It," Sadly...You Probably Never Will.




KARNAALCIPPE
(Anagram, if you happen to be good at them)

The ORIGINAL "Mormon Musical" from the 2012 Tony Awards
Starring Seth Rudetsky for your ENJOYMENT ~!


Published 8 Aug. 2012
"MITT ROMNEY'S MORMON MUSICAL DISASTER HD" by MittsMusical the VIDEO some of MM's COMMENTS.

One of Amidons' besties comments on MRMMD HD:
https://www.facebook.com/pharnagel


10 June 2014 - Facebook PM from me (Kristen) to #JACKassHILL:
We should TALK, Jack...
You've said some pretty vile things about me and my (VERY) Conservative friends. As an "Investigative Reporter" I believe it is your DUTY to examine both sides of a story before putting words to white space.
So unless you have experienced any of the things you reported in your wnd.com article FIRST HAND,it is your RESPONSIBILITY to allow the other side (me) to fill you in.
Regards, Kristen C. (Snow) White
Called about 10 seconds later from KC, MO, a 1-Party consent state, so it's recorded HERE... I missed the first 5 min. so it's only 16 min. of him droning on, and on, and on.


No comments:

Post a Comment